Since 2005, New York City emcee AWAR has been representing 90’s era hip hop with his own style. Best known for ‘Glory Days’, AWAR is back with a new album, Spoils of War. Mixing philosophical lyrics with hard hitting beats and quality musicianship, Spoils of War feels new and old at the same time; soulful and banging.
The surprise standout track on this album is 448g featuring Vanderslice. Featured on a track from Atmosphere’s Slug and Evidence album, and recently releasing his own project, The Best Album Money Can Buy, Vanderslice makes a great addition to Spoils of War. The beatsmith has a cool tone and fans of AWAR should definitely check it out.
1. Spoils of War 03:00
2. Rolex Time (feat. CyHi the Prynce) 03:42
3. Money Machine Music (feat. Cormega) 03:36
4. Day One 02:07
5. Highs and Lows 03:21
6. Bricks Like 86 (feat. Styles P and Jadakiss) 03:58
7. Boardwalk Empire 03:02
8. Paper Chasin’ (feat. Shateish) 03:45
9. 448g (feat. Vanderslice) 03:03
10. Well Known Investors (feat. Raekwon) 04:46
11. True Romance 03:12
12. Trials and Tribulations 02:56
13. Me Against the World 03:04
14. Forty Five Soul (feat. Scarface and Anthony Hamilton) 03:46
AWAR – Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | “Money Machine Music”
Stay connected to MRCNNLIVE.COM for the latest information /news on urban music and track production.
EDITOR: La Mont Reed