How to Get A Free Sticker in the Mail?
Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) to…
MRC OUT THERE PROMO
P.O. BOX 655
BRONX, NY 10468
How do I send a SASE?
SASE stands for Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. This makes it easier for companies to send the stickers to you as the mailing address and the required stamp are already provided by you.
All you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- Grab two envelopes, stamps, and a pen.
- Write your first and last name along with your address on the center of the envelope.
- Next, stick a relevant stamp on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Keep this envelope unsealed as this envelope will be used by the recipient to send the things back to you.
- Now, grab the second envelope that is bigger than the first one.
MRC OUT THERE PROMO – P.O. BOX 655 BRONX , NY 10468
in the center of the envelope.
- Stick a relevant stamp on the top right corner of the second envelope too.
- Now put the first envelope inside the second envelope.
- Mail it and you are done!
How Long does it take to Get Free Stickers?
3-5 weeks to arrive at your door.